Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bee Gees : this is where I came in

 This Is Where I Came In 

Thesis a very special BeeGees Cd as in 2001, the group released what turned out to be their final album of new material as a group, This Is Where I Came In. The album was another success, reaching the Top 10 in the UK (being certified Gold), and the Top 20 in the US. The title track was also a UK Top 20 hit single. The album gave each member of the group a chance to write in his own way, as well as composing songs together. For example, Maurice's compositions and leads are the "Man in the Middle" and "Walking on Air," while Robin contributed "Déjà Vu," "Promise the Earth," and "Embrace," and Barry contributed "Loose Talk Costs Lives," "Technicolour Dreams", and "Voice in the Wilderness". The other songs are collaborative in writing and vocals. 


The music for this album is quite varied and different from their previous albums. My favourite is the Wedding day. I am very glad to be able to listen to Bee Gees during my school days (from LP) to now CDs.. For me, the Bee Gees music is not oldest or classic but the music that is contemporary and modern....

Bee Gees live forever...

No comments: