Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Spendor LS3/5a


I know I should stay focus  and aim at upgrading my Chartwell LS3/5a to an earlier Chartwell model. However, having read the Spendor story, and having read Ah Meng's book stating that Spendor LS3/5a has actually used very good parts and components for their LS3/5a, I have decided go search for one.

I have never heard the Spendor LS3/5a and is curious to know the different between Rogers, Chartwell and now Spendor..

Even though I am in Taiwan, I am lucky to have a good PA who could help me to collect the speakers from the sellers. ... In this internet world and world with apps, have made communication easier and improved efficiencies. With the ipad, I was able to search, bargained and bought a lovely set of LS3/5a... Enjoy! Life is wonderful!


Haha, I must apologiE for keep talking about the LS3/5a.. I am an addict now! : )



No comments: