Tuesday, January 16, 2007

LS3/5a collection

Previously, I have 4 set of LS3/5a namely the Rogers LS3/5a 15ohm black badge, Rogers white belly 15 ohms, Rogers 11 ohms, Rogers LS3/5a pseudo 15 ohms. To experience the sound from other form of speakers (i.e Tannoy & WE 755a), I have sold off the 11 ohms, 15 ohms pseudo, 15 ohms black badge.
Recently, I have more or less found what I want. I was hoping to find a apir of the Rogers Gold badge or Chartwell LS3/5a. In the end, I found a pair of Ram LS3/5a. My friend KY has collected quite a number of nice LS3/5a which has given me the inspiration to collect them as well as it is relatively easy to keep (owing to the small size) and maintanance free. Moreover, the prices of these LS3/5a keep escalating making it a nice form of "investment" as well.
Should I try to pursue the great wall of LS3/5a?

No comments: